The Secret Dinner
May 13, 2023
On May 13th, we hosted our first secret dinner in collaboration with unknowndinners. The event took place in Amsterdam-Noord, on a farm that exists since 1865. The owner Albert, representing the fifth generation running this family business, explained how his farm survived over so many decades: the key is to keep everything biological and sustainable.
On the Menu, designed by our chefs Gea and Rebekka we had:
- Wild herb sourdough cracker with tofu horseradish sour cream, pickled mustard seeds and microgreens greens;
- Mint and pea soup with roasted green peas, nettle gomasio, lemon oil and wild garlic flowers;
- Mashed beans with rhubarb aubergine caponata, toasted pine nuts and red rubin basil;
- Spelt Gigli in yeast sauce with pear, roasted black olives and fresh thyme;
- Carrot cumin cake with ricotta frosting, candied carrot peels, dandelion petals and tarragon sugar.
Want to surrender to the next experience? Keep your eyes and ears open for future dates!